There are more teams in organizations than employees. Think about it; the same employee works on multiple teams. Each team possesses a unique combination of people. As a result, every employee is challenged to discover diverse ways of participating in order to succeed and contribute to team effectiveness. Further, an organization is a system. In a system each individual is connected, directly or indirectly, to every other individual. As the number of members on a team increases, the web of connections inside an organization becomes more and more complex. This complexity will stifle and paralyze teams when the skills for sustaining effective relationships while producing results are not purposely developed.
inviteCHANGE coaches offer teams services that support a range of organizational needs, respecting and facilitating clarity and simplicity within the system.
- Building High Performance Teams
- Coaching focuses on the principles and practices of effective teamwork and how to apply this knowledge to real-time business challenges.
- Team Performance Initiatives
- Coaching focuses on experientially-based team exercises to enhance communication, trust, problem-solving, decision-making and collaboration, and to break down barriers that prevent people from effectively engaging with each other.
- Building Senior Leadership Teams
- Coaching blends the principles of high performance teamwork with customized facilitation or breakout groups on important organizational challenges requiring executive collaboration.
- Developing Team Leaders
- Coaching provides team leaders with a comprehensive series of leadership and supervisory team development skills to lead and manage teams.
- Team Coaching and Facilitation
- Coaching provides professional team development facilitation and team development coaching services to build and sustain any type of organizational team. This team service is especially helpful for achieving high performance and business critical results, such as sales teams, project teams, process improvement teams, and many others.
- Team Assessments
- Team Assessments provide quantitative and qualitative surveys and assessments that zero in on your team's performance levels, and track team improvements over time.