Coaching Client Shadow
- Are you curious about what it means to awaken?
- What does it mean to be unconditional in daily living?
- What interferes with being unconditional in your life?
- Are you seeking to know what empowers your unique journey towards wholeness?
These questions will be explored using provocative self-development processes and creative tools for inner exploration during this experiential weekend workshop.
- Learn how to explore the inner world of the self, safely and with choice.
- Discover ways to become ever more conscious of who you really are, and choose to live more fully.
- Acquire new tools for exploring dreams, film, creative expression, song, movement and writing as doorways into hidden aspects of self.
- Activate natural curiosity about what limits and restricts our sense of peace, joy and love so that we are at choice for a new possibility.
- Explore methods of ritual and personal expression that honors our life path and opens new perspectives and ways of being that generate more wholeness.
- Identify coaching processes to incorporate exploring client shadow into your practice
The workshop offers individual and group processes, using visualization, meditation, archetypes, myth, image, dreams, movement and film. Each participant will experience a variety of gateways for accessing the healing power of wholeness.
People often asked Dr. Carl G. Jung, “Will we [the human race] make it?” referring to the challenges of his time. He always replied, “If enough people will do their inner work.” Join us in learning to do your inner work as we claim the wisdom in awakening to wholeness.